I’ve had to do this who knows how many times for various groups/therapists, so I’m forcing myself to not just copy my usual list, but to really think about it and see if it’s changed at all.
- My independence – I’m perfectly capable of taking care of myself. Does that mean I don’t ask for help as often as I should? Probably. But does it also mean that I can do so much on my own? Absolutely.
- My quiet confidence – I think quiet confidence is the best kind. No one likes an arrogant son-of-a-gun. I know what I want and what I deserve, and I’m not going to let someone push me around. I’m not going to stand there and tell you I think I’m better than you are because that’s just absolutely not true! I’m not going to compare my abilities to yours because we all have our talents, but that doesn’t mean I don’t know what mine are. For example, I’m great at falling asleep in the middle of any floor. It’s a special skill! 😛
- My ambition – I’m the kind of person that makes things happen. I have so many goals and dreams, and I can’t wait to keep working towards them!
- My eyes – This one is a little different than the other four, but I’ve always loved my eyes!
- My awkward dorkiness – I love how I totally dork out over old Backstreet Boys and *NSYNC songs and have a coloring book. Or how mac and cheese and chicken nuggets is one of the best meals ever! Or how I always say the wrong things in situations. Or how I can make just about anything awkward as hell. But it’s all part of my adorableness 😛